The Ciné Digital Manager application needs access to your mailbox to retrieve KDMs for your servers:
- The mailbox is scanned and every mail is opened to see attachments files
- If the attachment file is an XML file or a ZIP file then it is downloaded
- If the attachment contains KDMs then they are stored onto the TMS and the mail gets permanently deleted
- Ciné Digital Manager's use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs adheres to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
- Google user data is only used for the following: email file attachments are read, no personal data or email is collected, stored or transferred, emails for which KDMs have been retrieved are permanently deleted.