Your Theater Management System has been updated December 12, 2013.
This is the release notes for version 2.1.00 of the TMS.
– CinéDigital Display Signage Module
Allows you to manage your digital signage directly from the CinéDigital Manager TMS interface. Makes hall and auditorium distributed content management easy.
– Displays and Media Center tabs
Two new tabs have been introduced: the Media Center tab to manage the non-DCP content (movie trailers, posters, textual information) and the Displays tab to manage the scheduling of display screens.
Ergonomics remains intuitive and faithful to the other tabs to get started quickly.
– Equipment Automation Module – Manual Mode
Allows you to manually control your projection booth equipment (projectors, servers, sound processors and automation boxes). This module is available from the old « Run Macro » button from the Supervision tab.
– Equipment Automation Module – Automatic Mode
Allows you to schedule automatic execution of a series of tasks (switching on and off of the projection booth, displays, etc.) at a fixed time or in relation to your screens’ scheduling. This module will help you optimize the management of your hall and screen equipment.
Bug fixes :
– Ticketing systems interface improved
– Christie IMB support improved
– Christie IMB log retrieval feature implemented
– Added possibility to schedule transfers on Dolby servers and Christie IMBs
– Improved email KDM retrieval
– Added possibility to play sounds on the TMS PC on certain events (session start, movie start, end of session, etc.)
Cine Digital Manager Support Team.
Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
Le forum ‘Announcements’ est fermé à de nouveaux sujets et réponses.