CinéDigital Manager

Accueil Forums English Forum CinéDigital Manager and Dolby serials

Ce sujet a 0 réponse, 0 participant et a été mis à jour par  leslieh, il y a 6 ans.

2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)
  • Auteur
    Réponses

leslieh
    Membre

Good day! I am having a quandary about setting up the TMS software to work with a Dolby DSS100/DSP100 – the version of the Dolby system is 4.3.5.13 (the latest version that we can use), and when I enter the IP address (I am using the Show Store’s IP, which is what the cable is plugged into), it gives the error:

‘The servers software version ({0}) is inferior to the minimal required one ({1}).’

This is a two-screen auditorium, which one theatre is using a (series 1) NEC NC2500S and a Dolby DSS100/DSP100, and the other theatre is running a (series 2) NEC NX900C-A and a Doremi ShowVault4 (which is running just fine, incidentally.)

One thing of note was that I was able to set the ‘Reference auditorium for Blacks’ on the IP address I was using, and it filled in the list just fine, so I know it can see the system in auditorium 1. Everything else seemed to check out as working, other than the stuff that required that I fill in the Server Serial Number.

If nothing else, is there a workaround so I can enter the serial number of the Dolby server, or is it impossible for this software to work with Dolby servers with a version of 4.3.5.13? I do hope not, as I would like to install this software into at least four theatres that have only Dolby servers with that version of software. As I mentioned above, we cannot use newer versions sadly.

If anyone has any tips on connecting this theatre up, I would enjoy reading them.

Look for

I look forward to any response,

Leslie Hartmier

leslieh
    Membre

Ahh, one second too late to stop this thread. The new version solves my problem! Thanks for being clairvoyant!

2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)

Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.